Places to stay in Brisbane, Queensland
We currently have 119 accommodations in and around Brisbane with other regional listings available for Hotels, RV parks, Bed & Breakfasts, Self Catering and other properties. You can filter listings by the available types:
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has an approximate population of 2 million. A resident of Brisbane is commonly known as a "Brisbanite". Local dining options include China City Seafood Restaurant, Pig N Whistle, Mick O'Malleys Irish Pub, and Ching Ching Wine Bar & Restaurant.
Wondering where to stay? Visitors have access to a large number of hotels in the city, though there are a few nearby campgrounds and RV parks. If you are travelling in the area, Brisbane is located close to Turtle Swamp, Macleay Island, Cowards Island, Quarries Reach Cutting and Archerfield Aerodrome.
Looking for somewhere to eat? Locate Brisbane restaurants.
Not the town you are looking for? Try our Town Search, or use the Advanced Google Search above.
Selected and best reviewed properties in Brisbane
Other local Brisbane information.
- Longitude: 153°1'40.411
- Latitude: -27°28'3.288
- Guide for Brisbane events, dining
Brisbane is close to:
Closed, unlisted or renamed properties
- The Astor Apartments located at 35 Astor Tce - may now be known as The Astor.
- Rendezvous Hotel Brisbane located at 255 Ann Street - may now be known as Clarion Hotel Rendezvous.
- The Marque Hotel Brisbane located at 103 George Street - may now be known as Rendezvous Studio Hotel Brisbane On George.
- Clarion Collection Marque Hotel Brisbane located at 103 George Street - may now be known as Rendezvous Studio Hotel Brisbane On George.
- Spring Hill (brisbane) located at 106 Leichhardt Street - may now be known as Metropolitan Motor Inn.