Aarons All Suites Hotel
Aarons All Suites Hotel is a hotel located in Perth. Aarons All Suites Perth is located in on the edge of Perth Citys busy shopping and Business District, Aarons All Suites Perth offers modern very well appointed Apartments with all the comforts of home at affordable prices.
Places to eat within 5km of Aarons All Suites Hotel include Seizan Japanese Restaurant, Han Palace, Grand Palace Restaurant, and The Coolgardie Safe.
Quick navigate Perth Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Australia is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Aarons All Suites Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. Accessible facilities. Car rental desk. Coffee shop. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Concierge desk. Elevators. Express check-in. Express check-out. Free transportation. Handicap rooms. Lounges/bars. Photocopy center. Public address system. Restaurant. Room service. Safe deposit box. Security. Spa. Toilet. Tour/sightseeing desk.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
Starting at By Car or Taxi - Travel down St Georges or Aelaide Terrace and Turn onto Victoria Avenue.
Near to the following attractions
- Kings Park and Botanical Gardens Kings Park is located at the top of Mount Eliza overlooking the city. Spectacular views are on offer both day and night, as well as the Award winning
- s Restaurant
- and plenty of adventure playgrounds for the kids. The Swan Bell Tower and Barrack Street Jetty The Swan Bell Tower is located at Barrack Street Jetty, a short walk from Aarons All Suites. The Bell Tower completed in 2000 is host to bells given as a gift by the Queen to Sir Charles Court in the mid 1970
- s. Barrack Street Jetty is where all River and Rottnest Island cruises depart daily. Bookings can be made at reception or at the Jetty itself. The Perth Mint Located a short walk or free bus ride from Aarons All Suites Perth, The Perth Mint holds a lot of Western Australia
- s gold rush history. With gold pours starting at 10am and running to 3pm daily. Guided tours are also available. Northbridge Entertainment District Northbridge is located just across the train lines a short walk or taxi ride from Aarons All Suites Perth. The Hub of nightlife in Perth, Northbridge provides an extensive range of Multicultural restaurants as well as a wide variety of pubs and nightclubs Perth Shopping Malls The Hay and Murray Street malls with hundreds of shops to choose from are just down the road from Aarons All Suites front door. Whether you are looking for expensive jewellery, souvenirs, clothes or something a little different you
- re sure to find it in the heart of Perth
- s Shopping district.
Airport Information Not available
Any prices displayed for Aarons All Suites Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.