Radisson Hotel is a hotel located in Sydney. Conveniently located in Sydney's central business district, just minutes walk to Darling Harbour & Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre. This 4.5 star intimate, apartment-style hotel specializes in personal service & quality accommodation. The oversized guest rooms (with balconies), offer a selection of Studio Guest Rooms, One & Two Bedroom Suites. With comfort in mind the hotel was refurbished in 2008 with new colours, lighting, soft furnishings & 40" LCD HD televisions. Other features include 24 hr full service, complimentary internet connection, One on 1 Brasserie & Bar, indoor swimming pool, spa, sauna, fitness centre, business centre and carpark. Radisson Hotel & Suites Sydney is located just 8km from Sydney Airport, with all transport, attractions, countless dining options, shopping & entertainment venues within minutes walk from the hotel.
Nearby restaurants include Capitan Torres Restaurant, Golden Harbour Restaurant, Macchiato Restaurant, and East Ocean Restaurant.
Quick navigate Sydney Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Australia is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Radisson Hotel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour front desk. Accessible facilities. Air conditioning. Baggage hold. Ballroom. Banquet facilities. Buffet breakfast. Business center. Business services. Cocktail lounge with entertainment. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Complimentary newspaper delivered to room. Desk with electrical outlet. Dry cleaning. Elevators. Exercise gym. Express check-out. Fax service. Folios. Front desk. Golf. Hair dryer. Health club. Heated pool. High speed internet access for laptop in public areas. Hot breakfast. Housekeeping - daily. Indoor parking. Indoor pool. Ironing board. Jacuzzi. Laundry/Valet service. Lounges/bars. Multilingual staff. Non-smoking rooms (generic). Package/Parcel services. Parking fee managed by hotel. Photocopy center. Public address system. Restaurant. Sauna. Secured parking. Security. Shops and commercial services. Spa. Stairwells. Train access. Valet parking. Video game player. Wheel chair access. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
Sydney Kingsford Smith Arpt (SYD) 8.00 Km NW.
Starting at SYDNEY KINGSFORD SMITH ARPT From Sydney Kingsford Smith Aiport travel North West on Southern Cross Drive and then turn left onto Anzac Parade -From Anzac Parade follow road straight -turn left on Oxford Street and follow road straight down -Liverpool Street continues on from Oxford Street -Hotel located on the right, corner of Liverpool and Sussex Street -Entrance to hotel is from Liverpool Street
Near to the following attractions
- Scenic Mountains on Sydney outskirts. Sandstone canyons filled with native eucalyptus trees.
- Sydney's famous beach, great surfing and restaurants.
- Theatre for plays dance and musicals
- Highest Tower in Sydney -360' views from the observation level, plus ozTrek -a simulated visual ride across Australia's history & geography.
- Asian Restaurants and shops
- Beautiful landscaped gardens with pavilions, lakes, waterfalls and a traditional teahouse.
- Tourist Shopping, dining and Ferry Wharf -Access to Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Restaurants, nightclub, Bar, Cafe's
- Shopping, restaurants, aquarium, maritime museum, park, cruises and walks
- Exhibitions and Convention centre
- Restaurants, Bars, Movie Cinemas, Live Music, Shopping.
- Famous Sydney Harbour Bridge-a single span arch crossing Sydney Harbourt. Pylon lookout for a spectacular view.
- Nearest wineries to Sydney - celler door tastings. Best known for Chardonnay, Semillon and Shiraz.
- Home of Anzac War Memorial - Pool of reflection & Aronibald fountain. Large city centre park.
George Street Cinemas
- Latest release movies in a large mulitplex cinema complex with bars and fast food outlets.
Museum of Sydney
- Built on the site of the earliest foundations of British colonisation in Sydney. Static and multimedia exhibitions about Sydney's culture and life
Sydney Olympic Park
- 8 major sporting, event and entertainment venues and parkss, home of the 2000 Sydney Olympic games and 1800 events annually
- Great Shopping, boutique stores, art galleries and cafes
Queen Victoria Building
- Historic 4 level, shopping arcade, boutiques, cafes.
Royal Botanical Gardens
- Famous Gardens in Sydney with views of the Sydney Harbour and Opera House
St Mary's Cathedral
- Catholic Cathedral-built in the "Gothic Revival" style
Star City Casino
- Sydney's famous Casino, and entertainment complex, shopping, cafes, theatre, restaurants
- Australian aquatic enviroments, and marine life including great barrier reef, rivers and oceans built in the shape of a large wave.
Sydney Entertainment Centre
- Venue for large sporting concerts and live spectacular events
Sydney Opera House
- Famous landmark-Orchestra complex of 5 performing arts venues and theatre. Home to opera, ballet, symphany.
- Sydney's famous Zoo overlooking sydney harbour, only a ferry ride away
- Worlds largest movie screen format screening a variety of 2 & 3D movies.
Art Gallery Of NSW
- Leading museum of art in NSW and Sydney. Collections of Australian, European & Asian art with temporary exhibitions
- Venue for Concerts and shows.
- City Center
Sydney Kingsford Smith Arpt
Any prices displayed for Radisson Hotel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.