Potters Oceanside Motel
Potters Oceanside Motel is a hotel located in Mackay. Potters Oceanside Motel a new generation motel providing guests with the newest trends in room dcor furnishings and inclusions. The design is modern and chic the location quiet and tranquil. All 57 rooms have exceptionally comfortable king-sized beds and king pillows to assure a good sleep. Rooms with twin beds are also available. Our poolside restaurant is open for breakfast 7 days a week and dinner Monday to Thursday. Free Airport transfers are available as well as free NBN Wi-Fi free bike hire free poolside barbeques and free ice.
Local dining options close to Potters Oceanside Motel include Banquet House Chinese Restaurant, and Blue Gecko Bar & Restaurant.
Quick navigate Mackay Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Australia is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Potters Oceanside Motel and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
24-hour security. Air conditioning. Barbeque grills. Breakfast served in restaurant. Children welcome. Coffee shop. Coin operated laundry. Complimentary in-room coffee or tea. Connecting rooms. Continental breakfast. Dinner served in restaurant. Direct dial telephone. Dry cleaning. Early check-in. Express check-out. Family plan. Fire safety compliant. Full american breakfast. Full service housekeeping. Hair dryer. High speed internet access. Housekeeping - daily. Indoor parking. Ironing board. Late check-out available. Laundry/Valet service. Lobby coffee service. Meeting rooms. Non-smoking rooms (generic). On-Site parking. Onsite laundry. Parking. Parking lot. Public area air conditioned. Restaurant. Room service. Room service - limited hours. Safe deposit box. Security. Tour/sightseeing desk. Train access. Transportation. Transportation services - local area. Transportation services - local office. Valet cleaning. Valet same day dry cleaning. Wireless internet connection in public areas.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Near to the following attractions
Mackay Entertainment and Convention Centre MECC
- The MECC is a boutique-size convention centre providing world class facilities for conventions functions and live shows. Located within the MECC precinct is the Mackay Regional Art gallery and the Town Hall.
- Mackay CBD. Restaurants with cuisine from around the world shopping nightlife and entertainment. Mackay city centre has the best collection of art deco buildings in Queensland.
Canelands Shopping Centre
- With over 200 stores Can eland Central is located in the city centre and is the largest shopping centre in the Mackay Region.
- Fringed by Iluka Park Town Beach located 1.5 kms from the CBD is popular for its sensational sunrises great views of Flat Top and Round Top islands and Dalrymle Bay. Popular for fishing and watching Mackay huge tides going out miles at peak times.
Sarina Sugar Shed
- A miniature working sugar mill showcasing the history of sugar in Australia. The mill and distillery is open year round and shows firsthand how sugar is grown processed milled and distilled. Taste products produced on site.
- The Orchid House located in Queens park is one of the largest display houses in Australia. On display are hundreds of orchids including native and tropical orchids from all over the world.
- Eungella is located an hour west of Mackay within the Clarke Ranges in Eungella National Park. The park is famous for its 22 km of bush walking tracks and platypus viewing at Broken River.
Cape Hillsborough National Park
- Thirty Miles north-west of Mackay the rainforest literally meets the waters of the Great Barrier Reef. Cape Hillsborough National Park is famous for an iconic Australian scene wallabies at the beach during sunrise.
- Mackay Botanic Gardens is 48ha area of lagoons and gardens. Featuring over one and a half miles of walking and cycling trails the gardens showcase wildlife filled lagoons beautiful local flora and exotic plants from around the world.
Blue Water Trail
- The Blue Water Trail is a recreational trail through environmental and green space areas and the city beaches. Visit the Botanic Gardens Sandfly Creek Environmental Walkway Catherine Freeman walk Bluewater Lagoon Bluewater Quay Iluka Park.
Any prices displayed for Potters Oceanside Motel should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.