Best Western One Four Nelson
Best Western One Four Nelson is a hotel located in Rye. Best Western One Four Nelson blends city chic with resort comfort as a place to come back to every time. Built with intimacy in mind, our 30 luxury suites features inviting spa bathrooms, modern lounges and innovative kitchenettes. Each suite opens out to a balcony space and further to the crystal blue pool and spa which is the central focus of Best Western One Four Nelson. The hotel is within easy reach of over 60 boutique wineries, world famous golf courses, spa retreats, dolphin swims, dive and fishing charters, bush walks, horse riding and award winning restaurants and hotels.Best Western One Four Nelson is equipped to deliver the highest standard of corporate and conference requirements. Modern facilities cater from board meetings to break outs and we will manage your needs professionally and with a stylish edge. Our three main conference rooms accommodate up to 200 people with full catering. Relaxation diversions such as golf and spa treatments can be arranged by request. Our aim is to be flexible and supportive to ensure your conference delivers the highest level of satisfaction.
Nearby restaurants include Paul Louey Chinese Restaurant, Fingal's Restaurant, Rose Gpo Hotel, and Heng Loong Chinese Restaurant.
Quick navigate Rye Hotels
The information displayed here is displayed 'as is'. Also check the website ( if listed ) for up-to-date information, prices and availability. Stay Australia is not responsible for the content of external websites. If you are the owner or operator of Best Western One Four Nelson and wish to update or modify the content on this page including room details, specials and getaways or availability, please use our submission page.
Complimentary Continental Breakfast. Breakfast. Laundry/Valet Services. Beach. Casino. Coffee Maker in Room. Handicapped Rooms/Facilities. Fishing. Free Parking. Golf. Hairdryers Available. Modem Lines in Room. Meeting/Banquet Facilities. No Smoking Rooms/Facilities. Pool. Safe Deposit Box. Television with Cable. Restaurant. Internet Access – Complimentary.
Please note map locations may based on either the address, the town or based on the location of the listed properties zip / postcode.
Location details / directions
·From: Melbourne. Take city link (tollway) following signs to SE suburbs joining the M1 Highway. Take exit for South Gippsland Highway (M420). Follow M420; at the 4th roundabout turn right onto Canbourne Frankston Road (4). Follow to Moorooduc Highway and turn left (11). Follow this road to Port Sea and Sorrento. You will drive through Rosebud, Tootgarook and onto Rye. The Best Western One Four Nelson is behind the Rye Hotel.
Near to the following attractions
- 7 kilometer(s) from Rosebud
- 12 kilometer(s) from Sorrento
- 12 kilometer(s) from Sorrento - Queenscliff Ferry
- 15 kilometer(s) from Portsea
- 15 kilometer(s) from Redhill
- 27 kilometer(s) from Mornington
- 38 kilometer(s) from Frankston
- 90 kilometer(s) from Melbourne
- 1 kilometer(s) from fishing charters , a variety of fishing charters available
- 4 kilometer(s) from a wide variety of prestigious golf courses
- 5 kilometer(s) from Moonah Links Golf Club, world famous championship golf course
- 11 kilometer(s) from horseback riding, enjoy trail ride and beach rides
- 12 kilometer(s) from Sorrento, a resort town with popular restaurants
- 12 kilometer(s) from Queenscliff - Sorrento Ferry, ferry service across the mouth of Port Philip Bay to historical town of Queenscliff
- 12 kilometer(s) from swim with dolphin and seal charters , available subject to weather.
- 15 kilometer(s) from wineries, a wide range of over 60 wineries in the area
- 15 kilometer(s) from Point Nepean National Park, ideal for country walks.
- 15 kilometer(s) from galleries, a variety of galleries showing indigenous and modern art works.
- 15 kilometer(s) from Arthur's Seat Chair lift, picturesque views across the Peninsular.
- 15 kilometer(s) from gourmet area, Cheese Factory, Strawberry Farm, and the Chocolate Factory
- 25 kilometer(s) from antique dealers , a variety of antique dealers and shops
- 15 kilometer(s) from local markets , open every weekend from September through May.
- 108 kilometer(s) from Melbourne International Airport
- 25 kilometer(s) from Tyabb Airport
- .3 kilometer(s) from Rye, bus terminal
- 38 kilometer(s) from Frankston, train station
- .4 kilometer(s) from Rye
Any prices displayed for Best Western One Four Nelson should be used as a guide only and may vary with room and dates chosen. Lower pricing may be available via the booking system if available. Not all properties are available for online booking. Please note all distances shown are approximate, and may not reflect driving or travel distances.